Financial brokerage firms submit to the Bank of Lithuania:
- supervisory financial statements on the following reporting reference dates: for Q1 – by 12 May, Q2 – by 11 August, Q3 – by 11 November, Q4 – by 11 February;
- financial brokerage firms holding category A licences – reports on capital adequacy, laid down in Regulation (EU) No 680/2014, according to the procedure for and within the time limits set forth therein;
- financial brokerage firms holding licences of category B or C – statement of capital adequacy, laid down in Annex I to Regulation (EU) No 680/2014, according to the procedure for and within the time limits set forth therein (Template 1, Template 2, Template 3, Template 4, Template 5,1, Template 7, Template 9,1, Template 11, Template 16, Template 17, Template 18, Template 21, Template 22, Template 23, Template 25);
- audited and approved by the shareholders in the general meeting annual financial statements, decision on the distribution of profit (loss), annual report with an auditor’s report, statement of capital adequacy and supervisory financial statements, prepared on the basis of the data of the audited annual financial statements – following the end of the year, no later than within 3 business days following the general meeting of the shareholders;
- statement of activities – within 15 business days following the end of the quarter.