Work and internship
CEFER is always open to cooperation possibilities regarding joint research projects with peers from other central banks or educational institutions. Should you have any suggestions or ideas, contact us via email: [email protected].
We welcome interns! Students studying in Lithuania and abroad are invited to apply for an internship position.
- Bachelor’s degree (or final-year students) in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance or another related field
- Ambitious and willing to contribute to one or several research projects
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Knowledge of one or several statistical software packages (e.g. R, Matlab, Stata)
Internship-related tasks will depend on the intern’s level of experience, education, and will be assigned and discussed at the start of the programme. You can expect to work on literature reviews, data collection and data analysis.
In order to apply, please send your application with the following documents by email:
- motivation letter;
- academic statement/record of courses you have passed and your average grade.