Bank of Lithuania, Invest Lithuania and Rockit invite you to join a virtual event on the developments of Lithuania’s fintech ecosystem in 2020 and on what to expect this year.
Marius Jurgilas, Member of the Board of the Bank of Lithuania, will concentrate on forecasts, while Jekaterina Govina, the Director of Financial Market Supervision Service will discuss the current challenges and opportunities.
Please register here: https://www.addevent.com/event/tS5997001
- Gintarė Skaistė, Minister of Finance
- Jovita Neliupšienė, Vice-Minister of the Economy and Innovation
- Marius Jurgilas, Member of the Board of the Bank of Lithuania
- Rugilė Stonytė, Senior Investment Advisor at Invest Lithuania
- Šarūnė Smalakytė, Head of Rockit
- Gintarė Bačiulienė, Head of Technology Sector Team at Invest Lithuania
- Jekaterina Govina, Director of Financial Market Supervision Service at the Bank of Lithuania
- Andrius Bagdonavičius, Managing Director of Vilnius Engineering Centre, Mambu
- Mindaugas Mikalajūnas, CEO at SME Finance
- Daumantas Dvilinskas, Co-founder and CEO of TransferGo