Bank of Lithuania cash offices
Taking into account the quarantine requirements announced by the Government of the Republic of Lithuania, the Bank of Lithuania has temporarily closed its cash offices in Vilnius and Kaunas on 16 March (until at least 30 March).
Vilnius cash Office
|Žirmūnų g. 151, LT-09128 Vilnius|
Opening hours: I 8:30–18:00 II–IV 8:30–15:30 V 8:30–14:30. No lunch break. On the eve of holidays, opening hours are one hour shorter.
Kaunas cash Office
|Maironio g. 25, LT-44250 Kaunas|
Opening hours: I–III 8:30–15:30 IV 8:30–18:00 V 8:30–14:30 No lunch break. On the eve of holidays, opening hours are one hour shorter.
|Toll-free information line +370 800 50 500|
Payment cards are accepted
At the Bank of Lithuania cash offices:
- Purchase numismatic items
- Exchange litas into euro
- Exchange worn or damaged euro
- Submit euro and litas for expert evaluation
- Count litas coins with coin counting machines
- Exchange euro banknotes and coins into circulation and commemorative euro coins with the Lithuanian national side which have not been issued into circulation – no more than 50 pcs per day per person
- Exchange euro banknotes into larger or smaller denominations
- Exchange approximately 500–1,000 euro coins per day – as many as can fit into a special 1 litre container
If you wish to receive any of the above-mentioned services at a Bank of Lithuania cash office, please have a personal identification document with you.