The following numismatic items, issued by the Bank of Lithuania, are offered for sale at the Bank of Lithuania:
Euro and euro cent coins:
• collectors euro coins;
• collectors euro coin sets;
• commemorative euro coins with Lithuanian national side in numismatic package;
• circulation euro coin sets with Lithuanian national side in numismatic package.
Litas and centas coins, having legal tender status until 31 December 2014:
• collectors (commemorative) coins;
• sets of collector (commemorative) coins;
• collector (commemorative) circulation coins in a numismatic package;
• sets of collector (commemorative) circulation coins;
• numismatic sets of circulation coins;
Litas banknotes and coins (projects), not having legal tender status until 31 December 2014.
Methods of obtaining numismatic items:
1. Placing an order for numismatic items scheduled for release through the System for Numismatics Reservations;
2. Sending a filled in Order Form for numismatic items issued and scheduled for release by:
- E-mail: numiz...@lb.lt;
- Fax: +3705 268 0329;
- Post (address: Totorių g. 4, LT-01121 Vilnius, Lithuania).