- Banking Activity Review
- Countercyclical Capital Buffer
- Financial Stability Review
- Lithuanian Economic Review
- Macroeconomic Projections
- Payments Market Review
- Review of Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing Compliance
- Review of Financial Services and Market Supervision
- Review of Lithuania's 2nd and 3rd Pillar Pension Funds and of the Market of Collective Investment Undertakings
- Review of Lithuania’s Insurance Market
- Review of the Activities of Electronic Money and Payment Institutions
- Review of the Activities of Financial Brokerage Firms
- Review of the Activities of Management Companies
- Review of the Credit Union Sector
- Review of the Bank Lending Survey
- Review of the Survey of Enterprises
- Review of the Survey of Households
- Review of the Survey of Real Estate Market Participants
- Review of the Survey of Risks to Lithuania’s Financial System
- Review of the Survey of the Habits of Lithuanian Residents in Using Payment Services
- Survey of Financial Market Participants on Supervisory Activities carried out by the Bank of Lithuania
- Survey of the Financial Situation of Households with Loans
- Paper series
- Books, catalogues, brochures
- Publications by the European Central Bank
- Statistical publications
The quarterly publication presents the country’s quarterly balance of payments, information on official reserves, international investment position and the country’s gross external debt. The annual publication also provides detailed data on foreign trade, services, direct and portfolio investment as well as other external statistics.
From 2002 to January 2008 the publication was published under the title “Balance of Payments of the Republic of Lithuania”.
Issuance terminated in 2013.
Detailed external sector statistics are published on the Bank of Lithuania's website.