- Banking Activity Review
- Credit and Real Estate Market Review
- Financial Stability Review
- Payments Market Review
- Review of Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing Compliance
- Review of Financial Services and Market Supervision
- Review of Lithuania's 2nd and 3rd Pillar Pension Funds and of the Market of Collective Investment Undertakings
- Review of Lithuania’s Insurance Market
- Review of the Activities of Electronic Money and Payment Institutions
- Review of the Activities of Financial Brokerage Firms
- Review of the Activities of Management Companies
- Review of the Credit Union Sector
- Review of the Bank Lending Survey
- Review of the Survey of Enterprises
- Review of the Survey of Households
- Review of the Survey of Risks to Lithuania’s Financial System
- Review of the Survey of the Habits of Lithuanian Residents in Using Payment Services
- Survey of Financial Market Participants on Supervisory Activities carried out by the Bank of Lithuania
- Survey of the Financial Situation of Households with Loans
- Paper series
Review of the Survey of Households
The review outlines the saving and borrowing habits of households as well as the underlying reasons for their formation, determines how households assess their current and future financial situation, and presents their saving and borrowing plans.
Translation into English terminated in 2019.
In 2013–2014 the review was published under the title “Review of the Survey of the Financial Behaviour of Households”.