The publication presents an overview of nearly 200 securities from the collections of the Money Museum of the Bank of Lithuania, the National Museum of Lithuania, M. K. Čiurlionis National Museum of Art, the History Museum of Lithuania Minor, Trakai History Museum and Šiauliai Aušros Museum, as well as private collections of Aleksandras Kubilas and Virgilijus Poviliūnas.
Compiled and written by Vidmantas Laurinavičius.
ISBN 9986-651-29-8 (print)
ISBN 978-609-8204-10-0 (online)
Full list Attention! You are viewing a shorter list of entries within the selected filter category. To view the full list, cancel the filter settings.
- Banking Activity Review
- Capital Market Review
- Financial Stability Review
- Lithuanian Economic Review
- Macroeconomic Projections
- Payments Market Review
- Quarterly assessment of the financial cycle in Lithuania
- Review of Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing Compliance
- Review of Financial Services and Market Supervision
- Review of Lithuania's 2nd and 3rd Pillar Pension Funds and of the Market of Collective Investment Undertakings
- Review of Lithuania’s Insurance Market
- Review of the Activities of Electronic Money and Payment Institutions
- Review of the Activities of Financial Brokerage Firms
- Review of the Activities of Management Companies
- Review of the Credit Union Sector
- Review of the Bank Lending Survey
- Review of the Survey of Enterprises
- Review of the Survey of Households
- Review of the Survey of Real Estate Market Participants
- Review of the Survey of Risks to Lithuania’s Financial System
- Review of the Survey of the Habits of Lithuanian Residents in Using Payment Services
- Survey of Financial Market Participants on Supervisory Activities carried out by the Bank of Lithuania
- Survey of the Financial Situation of Households with Loans
- Paper series
- Books, catalogues, brochures
- Publications by the European Central Bank
- Statistical publications
The publications provide information on the history of banking in Lithuania as well as outline the work carried out by the most prominent figures in the field of finances.