Vilnius cash office
|Žirmūnų g. 151, LT-09128 Vilnius|
Opening hours: I 8:30–18:00 II–IV 8:30–15:30 V 8:30–14:30 No lunch break. On the eve of holidays, opening hours are one hour shorter.
Kaunas cash office
|Maironio g. 25, LT-44250 Kaunas|
Opening hours: I–III 8:30–15:30 IV 8:30–18:00 V 8:30–14:30 No lunch break. On the eve of holidays, opening hours are one hour shorter.
|Toll-free information line +370 800 50 500|
Payment cards are accepted
At the Bank of Lithuania cash offices:
- Purchase numismatic items
- Exchange litas into euro
- Exchange worn or damaged euro
- Submit euro and litas for expert evaluation
- Count litas coins with coin counting machines
- Exchange euro banknotes and coins into circulation and commemorative euro coins with the Lithuanian national side which have not been issued into circulation – no more than 50 pcs per day per person
- Exchange approximately 500–1,000 euro coins per day – as many as can fit into a special 1 litre container
If you wish to receive any of the above-mentioned services at a Bank of Lithuania cash office, please have a personal identification document with you.